Sewage Treatment Plant
Sewage water is a type of wastewater that is produced by municipal or from a small residential colony, it causes a dangerous hazard and cannot be disposed off in any other water like river, lake or sea and also it cannot be dumped on any land. The only solution to treat sewage water is Ozone, it plays a vital role in the process of sewage water treatment and a minimal dose of ozone does this job better than high dosage of chlorine. Ozone treated water is considered environmentally safe for disposal and it can also be recycled for various uses like gardening, flushing, irrigation etc.
- BOD and COD reduction
- TSS and Turbidity reduction
- Colour and Odour removal
- Removes all microorganisms
- Enhances flocculation / coagulation
- Environmentally Safe to treat sewage water disposed off in Land or Water.
- Highly suitable for inconsistent sewage
- Does not require continuous operation.
- Low Operating Cost.
- MLSS and SVI monitoring not required.
- Treated flushing, irrigation, construction and many more potable uses.